History of Palmal Group
- Palmal Group of Industries emerged in 1984 from the soul initiative of Late Engineer Mr. Nurul Haque Sikder the founder Chairman & Managing Director of the Company.
- Mr. N. H. Sikder delegated the authority of Managing Director to his beloved son Mr. Nafis Sikder in 2001.
Our Core Values
- Pursuit of excellence.
- Innovative development and sustainable Growth.
- Integrity towards customer.
To bring about visible improvements in all three areas mentioned above. We aim to be the best in our field. We do not believe in compromising quality which aim to make our delivery as close to perfection as we can. We give every project our best shot, we stay abreast of the developments in management thought and deliver consistently superior value-add to our clients.
- To become the leading supplier of apparel products by delivering socially, ethically and sustainable manufactured quality products using a highly efficient, eco-friendly and vertically integrated manufacturing process.
- To satisfy and retain customers through employee involvement, team work, personal excellence, and integrating scientific approaches in our quest.